- November 2020
- October 2020
- [FYI] Top 10 Best Air Compression Leg Massagers for Foot & amp Calf Circulation In 2020
- [DOCTOR LIFE] Loose all tension and pain on you legs! - sp / lx7/ lx9 / max / leg / body / massage / recovery
- [DOCTOR LIFE] Seoul Eland FC Interview - sp / lx7/ lx9 / max / leg / body / massage / recovery
- [DOCTOR LIFE] HOCKEY TEAM Interview - sp / lx7/ lx9 / max / leg / body / massage / recovery
[FYI] THE BEST COMPRESSION BOOTS IN 2020 - DOCTOR LIFE
BEST FOR HOME USE
DSMAREF AIR COMPRESSION SYSTEM
The Air Compression System by DSMAREF is a nice budget option for athletes looking for compression boots. The light and portable sleeves do a good job at provide effective compression to your legs.
The technology focuses on eliminating muscle soreness to help you recover quickly. By promoting circulation and increasing blood flow, the DSMAREF Air Compression System helps move waste products out of your body.
The sequential compression forces the body to flush out metabolic waste–the cause of soreness and muscle fatigue. This can also reduce your risk of injury. Using the system pre-workout as well will help warm up your joints and muscles and increase circulation.
It’s recommended to use this system for 15-30 minutes. This is equal to 12 to 24 hours of natural resting. The DSMAREF Air Compression System is designed to be lightweight and portable for athletes on the go.
- -Lightweight and portable
- -Can be used in short, 15-30-minute sessions
- -Value priced
- -Sizing can be misleading (check listing for specific size – link below if for large)